In launching a new business venture, there is no substitute for being in the right place at the right time. And we can't think of a better place to be than in the booming massage therapy market. To relieve the stress of their modern lifestyles, as treatment for a medical condition or just plain relaxation, record numbers of Americans are getting an unprecedented number of massages.
Created by a team of experienced health-club, wellness, massage and business professionals, the innovative Massage EnvySM* concept was created to meet the growing demand for quality massage services that are affordable, convenient and appealing to a broad base of massage consumers.
The Massage Envy franchise program was designed to enable qualified individuals and groups to get in on the ground floor of a franchise concept that is revolutionizing relaxation.
If you're looking for a timely investment opportunity with serious potential, welcome to the Massage Envy franchise program.
The market for massage is huge and growing rapidly.
- Consumers spend between $4 and $6 billion annually on massage therapy.
- They visit massage therapists 116 million times per year.
- Those who seek therapeutic massage from trained professionals average 7 visits per year.
- 17% of all Americans have had a massage in the past year.
- The percentage of Americans using massage therapists has doubled since 1997.
- Doctors are increasingly including massage therapy as treatment.
- 14% of Fortune 500 companies now offer massage as an employee benefit.
- The growing population of elderly and aging baby boomers continues to fuel an unprecedented demand for massage therapy.
A helping hand: Our franchisee training and support is World Class.
- Guidance in all phases of the start-up process
- Site selection criteria and review
- Off-the-shelf facility design plans
- Guidance in recruiting qualified massage therapists
- Guidance in hiring and training staff members
- Grand Opening promotion planning
- Complete classroom training program
- "Hands-on" field training at an active location
- On-site training at your facility (at opening)
- Use of confidential training and reference manuals
- Marketing and sales training
- Periodic refresher and advanced training
- Ongoing field consultation and training
Exclusive Programs & Tools
- Use of the Massage Envy name & logo
- Use of our customized management software
- Access to confidential systems, processes and techniques
- Use of confidential operations manual
- Promotion through corporate website
- Marketing library of promotional materials
- Negotiated pricing on equipment, supplies and services
- Program enhancements and updates
- Consultation with home office staff and field support
- Scheduled visits from field support representatives
- Ongoing promotional and sales ideas and guidance
- New products and services development
- Systemwide meetings and workshops
Please complete the form on the page and one of our Franchise Consultants will contact you regarding a Massage franchise and other similar franchise opportunities that may be of interest to you.