Hand & Stone Massage Spa
Massage Franchise Information
About Hand and Stone
Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa starts with a simple premise: bring top quality spa services – therapeutic massage, facials and waxing – to the middle market, at a price 40% less than traditional day spas, and with more convenient hours and locations. Our business is booming right along with the Personal Care industry. Our services are in demand – we provide consumers with healthy bodies and healthy skin.
- We’re an easy to operate “feel good” spa business, not a clinic
- Wide range of massage, facial and waxing services; no other competitor offers all three
- Located in retail shopping malls occupying only 2,000 – 3,000 sq. ft.
- We offer protected territories
- Majority of costs are variable; minimal inventory requirement
- Our business model is built around a recurring revenue membership base
- Higher ticket prices generated from ever-expanding add-on services
- Huge Gift Card business
- Our friendly, professional environment contributes to high staff retention
- All necessary start-up, on-going support and training are provided by on-staff franchise professionals
A Booming Market
With locations in Arizona, New York, New Jersey, Florida, North Carolina and others, we are on an aggressive national growth path.
- Health and wellness is the fastest growing market niche today
- Compound Annual Growth Rate of 15% from 2006 - 2009
- $13 billion dollar massage-only industry
- Over 47 million Americans received at least one massage in 2009, a 10% increase over 2008
- 85% of consumers say a massage is beneficial to health and wellness
- 14% of Fortune 500 companies now offer, and many pay for,massage as an employee benefit
Investment Requirement: Franchise Fee of $39,000, plus $206,000 – $296,000 for premises build-out and start-up costs (working capital not included); third-party financing available
Please reply only if you meet these qualifications
For more information, please complete and submit the form on the page.